Saturday 23 July 2011

My Brain Again

I think I am slowly loosing my mind. I have no idea what the cause is but i think I can narrow it down to a few things. But first, let me share the symptoms with my non existent readers. I find myself ignorant and unknowing when it comes to how to act around my best friends. I have no idea why, but I don't what I am doing when around one of my best friends, Miss Alexandra Gilley, and I just want my brain to stop being a fuck up. I think I have played it off well enough and I don't think many people have noticed, but I am talking to people less and less and becoming something of a recluse, something foreign to me as I normally don't know when to stop talking and when enough is enough. A new experience if I ever had one. I really need to sort things out and I hope this is over soon, but alas, Garrett is gone, as is Haasy, and well, Hugh isn't much of a great confidant. WHY DO ME AND MY BRAIN HAVE TO DISAGREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment